?????

?? firstgamehack.com

?????

- Bug fixes

Size=148,5 Mb

version=1.7.9

Audience Score=3426 Vote

In-App=250 Gems

notice=Good game but a few things need to be fixed or changed. First of all, I hate the notification I get that tells me I have left the stove on when I haven’t played in awhile. I don’t think anyone with anxiety or OCD appreciates that. I also sometimes earn stamps but they don’t appear in my inventory. I receive gems occasionally and have not spent any of them yet they seem to disappear until I have 28 gems again. I have also seen the task icon completely disappear and I have to shut down and restart the game to get it back. When rotating an object, I wish I could rotate it in place even when there isn’t enough room, and THEN I can move it to where there is room. Because there will be a place it will fit once it is rotated but there is no room in its current location when rotated so it won’t let me. Lastly, there are way too many catering events and I wish there was a way to cancel one once you have started one, if you change your mind. Otherwise it is a nice game

authors=Storm8 Studios

Oh god. Why did I watch this video? I"m going to be obsessed with this app now. 11th. SO EARLY. Add angelapoop. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 5. Try Sid Story its like the concept of hearthstone with cards but adorable. cutest game I have played yet. How to add those? I can"t find it. Plz show me how. Happy Halloween it"s tooday. Love your purple hair. Why even bother to play the game? How is it fun if you take away the challenge? Boring. I am a victim of restaurant story"s addictive nature.

I remember playing this! I just hate how the food expires after a while

Can"t find the units you mentioned in flex 2. Any other method ? Ty. I thought your name was yammy yox the whole time. YOU MUST PLAY DRAGON STORY. I love this game. You should play Nightmare Malaria. How do you record your screen. Highschool story. Play virtual families 2 plz. Fake :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. 1.7.4 Version Restaurant Story 2.5. I cant find should i get. Tsum Tsum! And please continue this. Play Village Life, Colorfy and Rush Hour. I saw you got The Sims FreePlay can you plzzz play that. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 1. It"s not working : c. Ahhhh you play The Waking Dead as well. what server are you on.

Around when will the unlimited gems hack be released pls! Been looking around for a long time and keep finding fakes asking to do surveys. Waiting time for gems/expansions is too long and making this game not fun at all. Would kill for unlimited gems! Thanks. She should make this game into a series. Your asome yammy??. Lol I just got that app to its awesome and cute. Play the sims free play please. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 3. Try Yandere Simulator. This work for andriod. Can u tell me how to do it with flex 2? kinda new to this thanks in advance. You have so many neighbor lol. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 4. The Impossible Test SUMMER - Fun Free Trivia Game.

Good video. What is the patch add unit. 1.7.4 Version Restaurant Story 2.1. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 pc. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 torrent. I love your videos. My dad had a cool restaurant. Play pewdiepie legend of the brofist. Y sirve también para gemas. Plz play Line Play. So early. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 online. HI MISS YAMMYXOX. I want to ge this game now :3. 1.7.4 Version Restaurant story 3. Run!!! 1.7.4 Version Restaurant story 7. Hehe. I think everyone would love it if you could make this a series. pretty please. Cool. then they ban you. O god if I watch more vids of these kind of games that i used to play before when I was little I"m going to be playing all fall break.

Hey guy, i couldn"t find these units. Where r they? plz describe more details. 1.7.4 Version Restaurant Story 2. Hi yammy i love your Channel and your friend LDshadowlady. Theres only add unit. Yammy plz play moshimonsters coz it has lots of games on the fun fair. Me: Dies Goes to heaven Me: Im just level 7. I"m playng this game. OK ts game is so wired but you make it so funny and i think this should be the game that if you have nothing to do just play this game and make a video. I love this game i am on level 8 im into this game. Great Video Yammy. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 download. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 cheats. You should play cross creeper. How do you download flex.

1.7.4 Version Restaurant story 2. I cant find flex on the app store. is there other way to get free coins and diamonds. Awesome. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 8. I saw you were downloading the sims freeplay! That one has like quests and things that take an hour real time, by the way. Hi yammy! I love your channel! It would really make my day if in your crazy craft series, could u please name a pet bingo. 3.

Makes no sense. Thx work fine for me coooooooooooooooooool. Can you play the first Restaurant Story? And the Bakery one? I know this one is because Halloween is coming up, but yeah. I"ve played that one before. I"m on lvl 15 I believe XD. Omg, this game is so nostalgic to me! I"ve played the other restaurant story games a few years ago. 1.7.4 Version Restaurant story 8. Yammyxoxo can you play Tiny Towers. illy.

Hi Yammy. I NEED This game! Omg CUUTE. Do more please. Apps: Maybe minecraft pe if you want or tsum tsum. Yammy should make this a series. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 full. Make a sereis plz and play Happy Wheels on IPad plz ??. Do more of this, its funny and really cool. also try an app called line play you make a chibi person, decorate them and there house, and get cute mystery boxes. Damn it yammy you are too beautiful :D. 1.7.4 Version Restaurant story 3 voir. I love this game you should make a Storm ID (your ID so people can add you as a neighbor) so we can add you as a neighbor if you keep playing this.

Hi yammy ive been watching your videos for such a long time and ever sence I saw you I had the hugest crush on you so. are you single. 1.7.4 Version Restaurant Story 2.2. The building that was building was a butcher. Level 21. Posts/1/ZOMBIE+GUNSHIP%3a+GUN+DOWN+ZOMBIES+HACK+APK+UPDATED+ON+MOBILE+198/

:3 hi yammy cool video. I met u OMG. Dragon vale.

1.7.4 Version Restaurant Story 2.3

I saw the sims free play! You should really play it it is addicting. You should try to find out how to make the construction materials appear since that is random as well. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 0. I got hope. Is it on android. Can you play virtual beggar. I"m dying my hair purple, just like yours.

I"m pretty sure i followed everything 100% but it didn"t change anything. Oh well. 1.7.4 Version Restaurant Story 2.0. Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!????. Anyone add me on this game rheagoodies. Play the sims freeplay. Oh my gosh memories, I used to be addicted to Restaurant Story 1.

Lol I still play this game, Ive had it for almost 4 years

Tammy have you played the game taking Anglea. Great hack that"s a lot. Play sims free play ! It"s free on the App Store. When you say go to ifile and download hack how do I do that? I have ifile but I dont know where to download it to? What do you mean download DEB File? Where do I download that? Please help. Yammy play Dragon Vale plz. How will you install it. It works. do you know if I can change the amount of coins I can get though. When I was younger I used to be so addicted to this game?? I kinda wanna go back and try it again. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 walkthrough.

Tammy you should play Soma, it has an amazing storyline and really makes you feel a profound range of emotions for the characters. You should play Temple Run. Add: MarkoMlad. Run am jealous cause you have so much money and gems like. WT. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 games. Can you please tell me which units to add? I kinda figured out but I can"t find the ones you added. Which is your ID. Can I only get this in a jail broken phone? I can"t find the app. What do I need to do to get the app. YAY I MISSED THIS SERIES ALSO YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING TODAY (and always. Why it has to be jailbroken. This is awesome u rock yammy. 2 minutes ago. I love your videos! It would mean the world to me if you could look at my channel! Thank you so much! Love your biggest fan Sparklzrfun ??????. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 11.

Do you have one for the first restaurant story.

1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 release

Thanks, it"s working great! Is there somehow you could make the construction worker appear every time or more often then he normally does, if you can please make a tutorial on that. Wow thanks for sharing i play everyday too i am hoping to get to your level. i am at level 41 right now. ive been playing everyday for about a month. i havent save so much money i have 1,500,000 so far i keep expanding my restaurant. i will be at your level soon. 6th like. I also play this the corgi is so kawaii ?- 0^ ?. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 game. I hope you add gem in the flex 2. Maybe or could be late 2015. Play Minecraft Pocket Edition. Nice to see that the iPad games are back. This setup is triggering because its unrealistic. In real life you would have to reach really far to get most of the food which makes it appear inefficient.

Sooooooooooo much money. ????????????????. YESSS you downloaded Sims Freeplay. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 free. Yammy I have that game but it"s not Halloween version and a got addicted to that game!I am also lvl9 and my restaurant name is robloxia. Yay thanks for bringing back iPlay. D <3. Does anyone know if you can play this on Samsung Galaxy tab A 8.0.

Please play explorashon bad spelling

I love corgis. Hi! When will you release the cheats for unlimited gems? Pls do so soon! Game is no longer fun with all that waiting. Thanks a lot. I don"t wanna speed it up. Free YAMMY SPEED IT UP IT"S FREE OH MY GOSH. Hi iOS App Bug Hunter, Is there a Gem Hack available using FLEX. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 movie. I LOVE YOUR PURPLE HAIR. First like. Play pet shop story its adorable. I think I"ve been to your restaurant. Don"t find it in flex. How to find it on cydia please help. Yes I"m soo fast. 1.7.4 version restaurant story 2 7. Awesome vid yammy. I USED TO PLAY THAT GAME BUT IT WAS WITH PETS LOL. So early! Great video by the way. I saw another faker in moviestar planet.

Play best fiends. Hey Yammy is their any tips for starting a YouTube channel and uploading videos.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

یادداشت های یک f Power Systems Protection شرکت ماموت dlnabx يک نکته کوچک Kristin سلامتي ايناز چت|چت ايناز |چت|آيناز چت فایـــل بــاز | FileBaz